Saturday, September 5

Sept 4 #blogtemberchallenge


P/s - Drafted but forgot to post it up :)

Today's write is something i really want to share! I share about a hobby im passionate in. Besides blogging, one thing im really really passionate about is doing craft. Any type of craft. I wish i could master the craft in every aspect. From simple sketch to cards to flowers to many many other crafts. Ive taken up this hobby like a year or two ago when i decided to have handmade birthday cards instead of the bought one because i felt more like an effort. Then thats when i realize how much i really enjoy doing all of this! Ive made a lot of crafting but i forgot to take a picture of it. In future when finally have a space on my own, ill have a table specially only for my crafting space. Super love it! 


How bout urs? I hope to read about urs! 


Till then, Jan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...