Tuesday, September 15

Sept 17 #blogtemberchallenge


Hi! I missed out 3 consecutive days pf blog tember challenge but i will not stop taking up the challenge. Super busy past few days with my interview, going up KL to meet my parents, enjoying myself, helping my friend with her assignments. Bla bla bla. Anyway, its 8.30am now in Malaysia and im pretty sure the other sides of the world are sleeping now. Woke up super early for marketing with housemates and before i sleep back, let me do today's update. 

(Sorry for the long whine)

Well the me online and real life are pretty much the same. The only difference will be i am more expressive online than in real life. I dont express a lot about my life in real life to people because? Judgmental people. I dont really mind because most people they laugh, and they think some words are just funny buy no, it does hurt. Thats why my parents taught me, think before you speak because what you think may not be what people really feel. Which is so true. However, i dont really tell people it hurts until it reacher my limit. Cause i dont like to show people the bitch side of me. I hate the bitch side of me. 

In online, specifically my blog, i am more expressive because i can be who i am. I can choose to not read whatever comments given by others. That again, explains why my blog is written Free To Be Me. Cause its my space, its my territory, i am allowed to voice out my opinion as long as it does not hurt anyone else. 

And in real life, actually more like the me ME. I tend to be afraid to say no to people cause i dont want to hurt them. Asking for my help to finish up your fyp? Bring it on, just as long as im being appreciated. Most people always feel i am being used, well maybe but to me, as long as the other person happy, i am happy. Also explains why i love customer service or public relation line. This is pretty much my life about me in two places. You? 



Dozing off,
Jan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...