Thursday, October 8

Farewell vs jobs




Totally screw up blog tember challenge this year cause i pretty much spent most of my days out and my nights resting away. Sick due to the terrible haze and its been a week, im down with horrible cough and flu. Super uncomfortable but what to do. I am on many types of medication, nothing heals my itchy throat. Anyway, walk back a few days earlier, CFers celebrated Betty, Julian and my farewell. Wasnt looking forward for that cause yeah certain reasons. However, i had loads of fun for BSAD. 

From a sem, its finally down to a few weeks till im leaving this place. Air Asia has openings but my confidence not there yet. Still comtemplating bout the interview. Anyway, mom still ask me to apply for job in Singapore. So im pretty much scrolling jobstreet these days. 

This was how i spent most of my past days. Bailing on my blog tember challenge halfway. Oh dannnng. 



Till then,
Jan


2 comments :

  1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors
    & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for
    you? Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from.

    appreciate it

    Have a look at my web-site Farm & Castle Cheats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Oh thanks. I actually love my blog just simple and plain-ish colour. Yes u designed myself. The top words i actually used phone app called typic. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...