Monday, September 7

Sept 7 #blogtemberchallenge

Hi guys! Thanks for visiting my blog. Today's post will somehow be a little same with the post on Sept 3. If you would like to check it out

I will still tell you guys where and how i came up with my blog name. Before i begin my long and winding post, let me share with you a song by Francesca Battistelli. She is an amazing singer who inspired many from her song lyrics. I don't know about you but she definitely is the reason how i came up with my blog name. Free To Be Me.

You know sometimes in our life we cannot expect things to go the way we want to and life will not always be up. Of course, similarly, in my life, besides up, there's down, besides happiness, there's sadness too but without all this, i wouldn't be where i am today. I am really not a strong person and i am super sensitive and emotional too. I also received a lot of nasty comments from judgmental people who were so disrespectful but they widen up my eyes to make me realized the society outside the world. I know it is also hard to voice out opinions now because people are just judgmental, almost everywhere. Therefor i don't need to further explain how and why i came up with this blog with this title. It made me felt belong sometimes, coz it's my space. Also visited by few, who really care. Thanks for reading! 

Hope to read about yours! 

Till then,
Jan

4 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing! I am also an HSP :) (yay for the highly sensitive people!) We notice everything. I also really like this song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Francesca Battistelli song. Be you girl, be you. That's great name for a blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...