Monday, September 7

The mixed-feeling convocation


I am super exhausted from all the travelling and taking pictures and passing gifts around yesterday, It is actually the first convocation i attended in my life which part of me doesn't even want to. However, i have to and i am obliged to because they are my batch classmates that have always been there for me. I could totally feel it because it was supposedly my convocation too. Nope, ive cried enough and felt enough of sadness for the past months because i had to extend just for a subject. I have to be strong and of course all these pushed me to work harder. It's too late to work harder for my cgpa but it's never too late to work harder in life. Life motivation. Never extend for any other thing anymore. 

However, let's put aside all the sad stories and focus on my batch mates that graduated! They have been really understanding and caring. I am blessed and never stop feeling amazed by their amazing actions. I had a few people who continuously hugged me because they know how i felt, also thank you for the encouraging texts that i got. I also received a call from May to tell me, everything will be just fine. So touched and lovely! 

To my lovely 3 ladies who successfully graduated on time, i am so proud of you guys! Never in my university life i had a group of different races best sisters who took care of me so well. Also never stop being there. As much as you guys promised of vowed about coming to my convocation next semester, please bare in mind, it will only be a year from now and you know that work life cannot be predicted. You guys have been there for me mentally and physically, and seriously, i won't be forcing or making you guys coming all the way for the next convocation. I just hoped that you guys will have a great time in your next phase of life, keep in touch continuously, and of course never break up. You guys deserve all the joy in the world for the effort and sweat you guys squeeze for this degree cert. You guys are one of the very few reason why i never regret coming so far to MMU. 1 month and the half till i join you guys and i will make sure i work my ass off for this last paper. I love you guys from the bottom of my heart, and with all the love, i take my hats off and give you guys a bow for everything you guys had done for me. See you guys real soon loves! 


Till then, 
Jan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...