Wednesday, November 11

Graduation!





Its a week of adapting to new phase of life and im barely close to feeling comfortable. However, sometimes in life you just have to be brave which i realize i aint that very brave yet. Maybe cause the safetiness feeling in this country has decreased? Truth to be told, a small town girl living in a big city isnt what i wanted but it has the job i would love to do. Sometimes, you just got to give and take. Partially glad, i made it through the first week but the struggle is real. It sounds so dramatic but heck #isurvived Dont judge. Yay i passed my final paper in MMU but as usual, with the slow process, i am not graduated yet because the services is pretty lousy to me? Am i mean enough to be typing this out on a public blog? I cant be helping much with what i am getting from them. I just want my graduation status to be finally recognized that i am done with my degree. Contemplating for second degree but i prefer master. We'll see. This new phase of life, is nothing but nice. I meant the work life. People tend to say, they miss studying life but not for me. I still enjoy working. The only part i miss in university is getting your friend to sign for you when you skip class. However, what is there to complain for me when i enjoy what i am doing. Love what you do and it is never a day of work but passion. Ive learn a lot, yes i know sounds too much for just a week. Besides learning to be brave(not that i am yet), i learn that time and finance management is important. Of course, being able to know what is right and wrong. Growing up isnt easy, instead it gets tougher phase by phase but what is life without challenges. I feel disappointed about myself because i know at this age i should alreadt be doing much more and know much more. I am in the middle of no where. All i know is i am never giving up because i believe i want to go far and i will work hard for it. For now, its time to close the university chapter of my life. Let the new challenges come in, and i will be planning from time to time. Till i meet you again university life. Xx Janice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...