Thursday, December 31

See you next year! :)




Hello end of 2015. Its been such a chasing-after-time year regardless in graduating or work. What is life in a year without roller coasters ride. Therefore, closing this year with a moment of appreciation because despite the challenges, i still survive. Taking a bit of time out of the super hectic work because the thoughts just decided to pile up in my brain.


In 2015, i graduated with my degree. In 2015, i went into the new phase of life which is working. In 2015, i did not manage to get myself to go for flight attendant interview but lets push that into my '2016 to be achieved list'. I am a little bit disappointed with myself but i always remind myself that look at how far ive come rather than look at the roads i regret not taking.

Continuously remind myself, 22 years old and i am working. Paying my own expenses which i should already be proud of as i know ive managed to survive degree life. One thing to be happy about and one thing to be proud of. 2016 is coming in a few days and besides trying to be prepared for what the new year has in store for me, i am closing up whatever in 2015 that shall be remained as memories.

I am not perfect, neither am i good enough in life. However, i often remind myself that it is the mistakes in life that helps me to grow and be a better person. I very much know that i need to learn to complain less, improve my english, learn to understand people from where they stand, learn to forgive, learn that it is okay not to be okay, learn not to judge so quickly, learn to count my blessings instead of heartbreaks and maybe many more in 2016.

Here is something for those who read my blog and know me or who i might have hurt without realizing, and of course to those i treasure and love,

Dear friends and family,
First and foremost, many sorrys to those ive hurt directly or indirectly. Not to forget those ive disappoint and never realize it. Of course, many thanks to those who have continuously being there. If im able, i will definitely send in my apologies and gratitude personally. Im learning to grow and forgive me if i havent been making decisions maturely accompanied by my actions. I am learning to be better and i promise that in 2016, i will learn to make better decisions and be more sensitive with my surrounding. Lastly, i hope that the challenges in year 2016 will be easy to handle! See you next year!

Sign off,
Jan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...