Monday, January 18

Vent ;


Monday ; 8.37pm 18th January 2016
It's been close to 3 months now that i started to do what i chose as my so called 'temporary' job. If i did ever say, it should be easy. I truly take it back and say it now. It is definitely challenging.
Well, indeed work is never easy but i always tell myself my brain work faster than me reading a book. This is work life is definitely exhausting, stressful, crazy, or shall i say hell. Many times i had the thought of quitting but i now tell myself, if i can survive this i can definitely survive becoming an air stewardess because it is really hectic. I have never felt a minute of peace and being away from the sound of the world can be so wonderful. I continuously had the thoughts of just turning off my phone and just go getaway. I never felt so exhausted before that my body sometimes just decided to shut off itself while doing work. Typing this while my eyes are battling to open.

Truth to be told, i want to apply for a new job. Truth to be told, i just want to quit. I stopped and ponder, i tell myself i should hang on because it is this job definitely teaches me a lot of patience and understanding. It prepares me before i throw myself into the world of customer service and public relation. As much as i complain about work, i still prefer working than studying. Although i miss skipping class without needing to inform anything to anyone.

Ive never appreciate an understanding that much in my life. I then realize how cruel outside world can really be. Some people, they just tell you nice words in front of you and then bitch behind your back. Some people, they think money can buy everything, including people's rest time and to be treated by queen. Some people, they think that a person literally work for them alone. Some people, they just scream at you before listening to an explanation. Some they are just so rude and they demand things from you right there and then. Some people, they can google their whole life, but they just love giving you extra work by making you do it.

It made me wonder, are all these people so spoon fed or shall i say money fed that they just don't have sense of understanding? At least sense of humanity. I then realize how just smiling and taking a few minutes to understand someone can mean so much to someone especially when they deal a lot with the society. Do the society even realize that, people who work under services industry are not being paid to be looked down, to be put on public shame, to be treated like a slave, to serve 24/7.

Some people they think only they are busy, only they have work, only they have life, only they deserve a proper treatment and not realising that others are not robot too. Working is indeed hard, especially when you are working for people instead of being your own boss. This whole long post may sound like a complain and half of it probably is but i guess everyone deserve a space to vent or at least release their stress. Well, i always remind myself that what doesn't kill you make you stronger. Therefore, i need to keep holding on and have faith that things will fall in its place sooner or later. Hanging on means giving yourself space to learn and stand up from where you fall.


Till i come back with a better smile.
Janice 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...