Saturday, September 24

Convocation vs Moving On


Hello rusty blog. Sitting in front of the old laggy laptop updating like finally. I miss blogging but to find the perfect time to blog, is hard. I am living a normal unmarried life that work normal office hour person and i still find it hard to spare time to blog. I just don't know how those famous bloggers do it. I salute them totally. 

Anyway, after what seems to be like weeks, i am finally updating on my convocation and moving on from my university life. It is hard to finally accept i am really out of being a student life and officially a lady with a career. It is still a juggling period for me in career phase but sometimes you got to do what you got to do no matter it is shit or not. 

I have like so many pictures to upload but i guess this will do since my blog is public and i don't think i should just publicize about my friends online without their permission. 

I wasn't actually keen on my convocation as it was totally long due and i just had no feeling celebrating my graduation result. Embarrassment but i do this for my parents. They have come such a long way, supporting me through it all and i think it is right to share this moments with them. 

 Nothing special to talk about my convocation but the pictures are such good memory to keep. I mean it is once in a lifetime things even if you take a second degree, you only convo for a degree once in a lifetime.  
So hello, to the Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm routine. Officially. 

It is 2 and a half month to my 3rd job where i am doing recruitment. To be honest, it isn't my forte and the environment i am in is not something i enjoy but i promise myself to hang on and stay on. Stop changing job without getting a proper experience. We cannot get things the perfect way we wanted because we are humans that make mistakes too. However, if we have the right mindset, we can change the situation. 

Working is definitely exhausting but it is part of life. Recruitment taught me so many things and it is more of like learning about treating people right, than the knowledge about recruitment itself. Meeting up with people is easy, talking to them is easy, dealing with the shits they throw to you, sucks. This job, taught me about how i should be think before i speak, how i should be relevant in situations and learn to look from the person's perspectives, how to not be irrational just because i think i am right, etc etc. 

I can see white hair growing on my head but every time i get really tired, i just got to take a deep breath and get some fresh air. Then i tell myself 'we cannot please everyone, breathe and let's work things out and look at things from another side'. I am just really surprised at how some people have the guts to actually do the shitty things to other people like they do not have feelings themselves. You know how when you just wished you could slap the sh*t out of someone but you can only smile to them like you have no heart to feel. You dont want to get the 'she is a rude consultant' from your boss. 

Well, at this point of time, i just have to learn to have a higher patience and endurance. 

For those who read this, and feel me as a recruiter, 'cheers'. 

Let me end this post by sharing a few funny memes with you. Signing off, Jan. 

Image result for funny meme on recruiters 

Image result for funny meme on recruiters

Image result for funny meme on recruiters

Image result for recruiters puns

Image result for recruiters puns

Image result for recruiters puns

Image result for life of a recruiter

Image result for life of a recruiter


Goodnight readers! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...