Saturday, February 25

Soaring


Oh wow, Time flies and so many things happened at the span of few months. Missed blogging but i dont have the patience to actually sit in front of my very lagging laptop and draft out thoughts in my mind. Anyway, still getting used to growing in the fast pace of career life which i am very much trying to catch up. There undeniably so much to learn and to come to know off (good and bad) when we are adult-ing.

One wise words from one of my clients 'Hey. Don't always be so nice. Be more selfish because look at the society around you, everyone only bothers about themselves.' True. So true. Yes that we all want the best for ourselves but at times i wish some people can have some thoughts about caring for people.

So much of discovery about myself and i am always confused because i let people's words take over my thoughts a lot. Isn't healthy because i tend to let my decisions sit on the edge of the fence. Then i get confuse on which side to fall on to.

Aside to that, i got my dream job, which i am hoping things go smoothly and i pray that nothings bad comes in on the way. I am definitely happy to be getting my dream job but is this the right choice? I dont know and i am still figuring out. I have felt like i am no longer someone who deserves to give out advice to my juniors that speaks out to me. Maturing and adult-ing is tough and learning to make decision becomes way more tough.

Let's pray God will bring me to the path that satisfy me.

Jan.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...